- 1.Search by Validator Name/Address: You can look up a validator either with the controller address or the name of the validator.
- 2.Rank: The rank is based on the current status and the staked amount.
- 3.Status: This shows the validator’s current active status. When functioning properly, a green check mark will show.
- 4.Address: This refers to the validator's controller address.
- 5.Stake: This number represents the total BFC share of validators which is the sum of the self-bonding amount and the amount staked by their nominators.
- 6.Productivity: This index shows the consistency of a validator's block production. A productivity rate of 100% means that the validator is being 100% efficient, producing blocks without failure.
- 7.Commission: This is a fee that the nominators pay their validator. The commission rate is different for every validator and the higher the commission rate, the fewer the reward that nominators receive.
- 8.EYR: This refers to estimated yearly earnings.
- 9.Staking: Click
Nominateto stake your BFC to the chosen validator. Click
Unstakeif you wish to unstake.