Withdrawing to another network
Withdrawing to another network
By using the
withdrawfunction, assets on the BIFROST Network can be sent to another network. Below we will cover how BIFROST-based ETH can be bridged to the Ethereum network.
Currently, most centralized exchanges such as Upbit, Bithumb, Gate.io, and MEXC do not support the BIFROST Network mainnet. If you wish to send BFC to an exchange, you must use a bridge to move BFC to the Ethereum network prior to sending it to an exchange.
(If you send BFC on the BIFROST Network directly to an exchange, it may be lost forever. The BIFROST Foundation is not responsible for any loss incurred this way. )
- 2.Press the
Connect Walletbutton on the top right corner to connect your wallet. Biport and MetaMask are currently supported. Choose your wallet and connect.
- 3.Make sure the wallet is connected to the BIFROST network. If it is not connected, please refer to the guide below to connect to the BIFROST network.
Wallet 1. MetaMask
- 1.Press the multi-colored circular button on the top right corner.
- 2.Settings > Networks > Search for the BIFROST Network in the top search box.2-1. If searching yields no results, press
Add Networkbutton at the bottom.2-2. At the bottom of the page, click on
Add a network manually.2-3. Enter the following RPC information and save.
Network Name: BIFROST Network
Chain ID: 3068
Currency symbol: BFC
Wallet 2. Biport
- 1.Click on the top middle button to change networks.
- 2.Choose the BIFROST Network under “Main Network”.(Biport does not require additional steps for BIFROST to be added.)
Toto choose a network. You can currently choose from Ethereum, BNB Chain, and Polygon.
- 2.Choose the token. Only BFC, BiFi, ETH, and USDC on the BIFROST Network are currently supported.
- 3.Enter the number of tokens to be bridged.Please make sure this amount is between the minimum amount to deposit, and the maximum, as shown below. If this condition is not fulfilled, bridge execution may not function. (The “Maximum amount to deposit” may change depending on liquidity conditions.)
- 1.Please check the number of tokens, networks, and tokens again to make sure they are correct.
- 2.Please check the number of tokens to be received after bridging, as well as the fees. BIFROST Bridge currently charges a minimum of 0.005% to a maximum of 0.05% as a service fee. This fee varies depending on network conditions and is subject to change.
Approveto allow the wallet to access the token to be sent.
- 4.Check the fees then press
Withdrawat the bottom to execute the bridging.
- 2.A transaction confirmation will be requested, from the connected wallet. Check the expected gas fee and press
- 3.Once bridging is completed, “Success” will be shown in green. The amount of time for bridging depends on network conditions.
- 1.You can click the wallet button to verify the executed bridge transactions. A completed transaction will be shown with a checkmark beside it. Clicking on a transaction hash(e.g. 0x8f…97da) will lead to the BIFROST Network Explorer page.
- 2.Transaction details can be found on the BIFROST Network Explorer.