BIFROST Network in Numbers
- 1.Active Validators: The number of validators selected for the current round. The selected validators will produce and verify blocks in the current round and receive rewards.
- 2.Active Nominators: The number of nominators staking to active validators. Nominators will also receive rewards for the validators' block production in the current round.
- 3.Active Nominations: The total amount of BFC that nominators have staked to the network.
- 4.Estimated Yearly Return: This shows the estimated yearly return when you stake your BFC. Keep in mind that the calculation does not account for the commission rate.
- 5.Round: Each round is 12 hours. To the right of the round table, it shows the time remaining until the end of the current round.
- 6.Session: 1 round is composed of 12 sessions and each session lasts 15 minutes.
- 7.Active Round: The number refers to the current round.